May 4, 2021
Based on nRF5340 Nordic Semiconductor wireless SoC with two Arm® Cortex®-M33 processors and advanced feature set, the ISP2053 module is ideally suited for LE Audio, professional lighting, advanced wearables, industrial, medical, and other complex IoT applications.
- Low Energy tranceiver from Nordic Semiconductor nRF53
- Bluetooth 5.2 LE Audio, Direction Finding and Long Range
- BT Mesh, Thread, Zigbee, 802.15.4, ANT
- Fully integrated RF Matching and Antenna
- Integrated 32 MHz & 32 kHz Clocks
- DC/DC converter with loading circuit
- Power supply 1.7 to 5.5V
- Extended Temperature -40 to +105 °C
Ultra-low power consumption and advanced power management enables battery lifetimes up to several years on a coin cell battery. Despite its exceedingly small size 8 x 8 x 1 mm, the module integrates decoupling capacitors, 32 MHz and 32.768 kHz crystals, load capacitors, DC-DC converters, RF matching circuit and antenna in addition to the wireless SoC. Combined with numerous Digital and Analog IOs, System Peripherals, high-speed SPI, QSPI, USB, up to 105 °C operating temperature, the ISP2053 is the most advanced fully certified 2.4 GHz low energy module available on the market.
The ISP2053 supports a large choice of wireless protocols:
- Bluetooth Low Energy Central, Peripheral, Observer and Broadcaster roles.
- Angle-of-arrival (AoA) and angle-of-departure (AoD) roles.
- LE Audio, high-throughput 2 Mbps, Advertising Extensions and Long Range.
- Mesh protocols like Bluetooth mesh, Thread and Zigbee that can be run concurrently with Bluetooth LE.
- NFC, ANT, 802.15.4 and 2.4 GHz proprietary protocols.
The ISP2053 software platform is fully compatible with the Nordic Semiconductor nRF Connect SDK, which is offering a complete solution that integrates the Zephyr RTOS, protocol stacks, application samples and hardware drivers.
The ISP2053 development kit provides a complete hardware solution for prototyping, testing and programming with the maximum flexibility.
Nordic Semiconductor recently announced it has launched ‘nRF Connect for VS Code’. The nRF Connect extension pack allows developers to use the popular Visual Studio Code Integrated Development Environment (VS Code IDE) to develop, build, test, and deploy embedded...
Nordic enhances commercial support for nRF9160 SiP cellular IoT customers with launch of Cloud location services
Nordic Semiconductor recently announced the launch of its ‘nRF Cloud Location Services’. The Cloud-based product enables customers to access detailed, fast and accurate commercial location services for their nRF9160 System-in-Package (SiP)-powered cellular IoT...
The nPM1100 is a dedicated power management IC (PMIC) with dual-mode configurable buck regulator and integrated battery charger. It is designed as a complementary component to Nordic’s nRF52® Series and nRF53® Series System-on-Chips (SoCs) to ensure reliable power...
Stay Up to Date With The Latest News & Updates
Join Our Newsletter
Join our monthly newsletter for the latest updates in the electronics industry