March 30, 2020
The OMNIKEY® 5127CK Chip Card Interface Device (CCID) enables integrators to design finished readers without the need to install or maintain drivers, eliminating complex software lifecycle management issues in the field and accelerating the time to market of finished devices. These finished devices are commonly used in printers, copiers, vending machines and access control systems.
With the keyboard wedge functionality, end users of OMNIKEY® 5127CK readers can retrieve data from a card that is presented to the reader and directly input the card data into an application using keystroke emulation. This eliminates the need for customers to manually enter the card data into an application.
Supporting low and high frequency credentials plus HID Mobile Access Solutions via Bluetooth Smart and NFC within a single product, the OMNIKEY 5127CK-Mini enables seamless migration in mixed technology environments.
OMNIKEY® 5127CK Features:
- Multi-Interface Support – CCID, Keyboard Wedge and UART interfaces offer flexible
integration options for a wide range of applications.
- Dual frequency and mobile access – Simultaneously supports low and
high frequency credentials, including iCLASS Seos®, HID Prox®, iCLASS SE®, MIFARE
Classic® and MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 and EV2; as well as NFC and Bluetooth for mobile
- Compact design – Very small footprint provides capability for installation in spaceconstrained designs.
- Industrial Housed Option – Rugged case providing protection in the embedded
- CCID Support
- Native CCID implementation supporting Windows®, LINUX® and Mac® operating systems
- Keyboard Wedge
- Fully configurable and programmable keyboard wedge functionality featuring an integrated management console
- Flexible configuration of data structures and output modes
- Fully featured serial protocol allowing low level integration into host applications
- Autonomous credential processing with card data sent directly over the serial interface
- Broad Credential Support
- NFC and Bluetooth support for Mobile devices
- Dual frequency functionality allowing support for both low and high frequency credentials simultaneously
- HID Prox®, Indala® & EM Prox, MIFARE Classic®, MIFARE® DESFire® EV1/EV2, iCLASS®, iCLASS SE®, iCLASS Seos®, HID Elite®, and other SIO enabled credentials
- Enhanced Lifecycle Management
- Easy firmware updates and configuration setting utilizing a Web interface, SNMP messages and configuration cards
- Developer Tool Kit (DTK) available that contains product samples, development documentation, sample code and access to HID’s developer portal
400W 3” x 5” medical and industrial power supplies deliver 250W convection/conduction cooled with 400W peak power for extended time periods
TDK Corporation (TSE:6762) announces the introduction of the TDK-Lambda brand CUS400M medical and industrial certified AC-DC power supplies, packaged in the industry standard 3” x 5” footprint. With forced air, the series can provide 400W and 250W can be supplied when...
TDK Corporation (TSE 6762) announces the introduction of the i7C series of 8A 300W rated non-isolated DC-DC converters, packaged with the industry standard 1/16th pinout. The output voltage of these step-up and step-down converters can be adjusted from 9.6 to 48V and...
TDK InvenSense's high precision 6-axis MotionTracking™ sensor, the ICM-42688-P, is now available along with their latest development kit, DK-42688-P. It features ultra-low power wake-on-motion and industry first 20-bits data format. Learn more about these products...
Stay Up to Date With The Latest News & Updates
Join Our Newsletter
Join our monthly newsletter for the latest updates in the electronics industry