At Glyn, we are always keen to share new and interesting products with our customers and this AAEON compact motherboard is no exception. Contact Leo Haloob for more information.
Strength and reliability might be the AAEON PICO-APL3 main selling points, but this compact motherboard has a list of features that make it an instant market leader. It is built around Intel® Pentium® N4200/ Celeron® N3350/ Atom™ Processor SoC (formerly Apollo Lake).
It’s both cost effective and energy efficient, and the power savings are maximised by the board’s low power DDR3L memory. Customers also get a range of expansion slots including the option of a BIO interface and choice of power connectors.
It has unshakable memory, brilliant transaction security and like all AAEON PICO boards, the PICO-APL3 is housed in the award-winning PICO-SEMI. This forward-thinking chassis comprises a pair of nearly identical parts that easily slot together and are held in place with just six screws, making delivery times and maintenance major wins.
- Digital Signage
- Intel® Pentium® N4200/ Celeron® N3350/ Atom™ Processor SoC
- Onboard DDR3L 2GB or 4GB
- Onboard Storage eMMC 32GB (Optional to 16GB/64GB/128GB)
- Single Gigabit Ethernet Support
- HDMI 1.4b, eDP for Display
- BIO Reserved (Optional)
- USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, SATA 6.0Gb/s x 1
- M.2 B Key (2280) x 1, M.2 E Key (2230) x 1
- Onboard HDA Audio Supports (Line in, Line-out, MIC)
- MIPI-CSI 2 Lanes x 1 for 2M Camera (Optional)
- MIPI-CSI 4 Lanes x 1 for 8M Camera (Optional)