For accounts enquiries:
firstname.lastname@example.org (New Zealand)
NOTE: PayPal payments also accepted for US$, AU$ and NZ$.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. In these terms and conditions of sale:
"Glyn" means Glyn Ltd or any of its related bodies corporate.
"Purchaser" means the purchaser of the Goods
"Goods" means the goods the subject of an Order by the Purchaser.
2. The Purchaser warrants and declares that any credit provided by Glyn is to be applied wholly or
predominantly for business or investment purposes and not for personal, domestic or household
(a) An order for goods constitutes an unconditional and irrevocable offer to purchase the Goods by
the Purchaser subject to these terms and conditions ("Order").
(b) Acceptance of an Order by Glyn takes effect on delivery by Glyn of the Goods and an
agreement for the supply of goods comes into existence between Glyn and the Purchaser.
(c) Glyn may at its absolute discretion decline any Order either in whole or in part.
4. All Prices are subject to change without notice.
5. On or after delivery of the Goods, Glyn may provide an invoice to the Purchaser which reproduces
these terms and conditions for the information of the Purchaser. The invoice is not a contractual
(a) Payment must be made within 30 days from the end of month from the date of the invoice,
unless otherwise specified on invoice. If an invoice is not received in respect of the Goods,
payment must be made within 60 days of delivery of the goods
(b) If payment is not made when due, Glyn may:
i. withdraw any credit; and
ii. charge interest on all amounts owing by the Purchaser to Glyn on a daily basis at a rate
equal to % per annum above the rate currently known as the Secured Overdraft base
of [ANZ Bank] Limited or any other rate replacing that rate, accruing and calculated on a
(c) All costs incurred in the collection of outstanding debts or resolving disputes will be paid for by
the Purchaser, including interest and legal fees.
7. Retention of title
Until full payment has been made of the price of any Goods purchased form Glyn in accordance with
these terms and conditions or otherwise:
(a) The price and any other sums payable to Glyn in accordance with these terms and conditions
or otherwise, shall become immediately due and payable if the Purchaser makes default in
paying or if the Purchaser shall become bankrupt or commit any act of bankruptcy or
compound with its creditors or have judgement entered against it in any court or, being a
company, have a provisional liquidator, receiver or manager appointed.
(b) The property in the Goods shall not pass to the Purchaser and the Purchaser shall keep the
Goods as bailee for Glyn (returning the same to Glyn upon request). The Goods shall
nevertheless be at risk of the Purchaser from the time of delivery.
(c) Glyn is irrevocably authorised to enter any premises where the Goods are kept, and to use the
name of the Purchaser and to act on it behalf, if necessary, to recover possession of the
(d) Glyn reserves the right to register their interest on PPSR.
8. The Recommended Retail Price set out or referred to in any Price Schedule distributed by Glyn is a
recommended price only, and there is no obligation to comply with the recommendation. The
provisions of the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) is to apply.
9. Risk and Insurance for Goods in transit are the responsibility of the Purchaser.
10. All Claims in relation to the Goods must be made in writing within 7 days of delivery. No returns will
be accepted without the authority of Glyn, and the original invoice or delivery docket number must be
quoted on all correspondence.
11. Product returns may be subject to 15% restocking fee.
12. Glyn and the Purchaser agree that the supply of goods by Glyn to the Purchaser under these terms
and conditions is governed by the laws of Australia and agree to submit to non-exclusive jurisdiction
of the Courts in New South Wales and any court hearing appeals from those Courts.
13. Glyn may from time to time at its absolute discretion vary these terms and conditions of sale.
14. The Purchaser expressly agrees and acknowledges that it is a condition of Glyn approving the
Purchaser's application for credit that any supply of Goods by Glyn is subject only to these terms and
conditions. In no circumstances may the Purchaser introduce or attempt to introduce contractual
terms governing such supply which are inconsistent with these terms and conditions.
15. The director(s), partners or proprietor(s) referred to in the Application for Credit Account on the
reverse side will remain liable for all Goods supplied by Glyn notwithstanding any change in the
directorship, partnership until such change shall have been notified to and accepted by Glyn and the
said director(s), partners or proprietor(s) expressly released from his/their obligations hereunder.
16. The Products and technologies to be supplied by Glyn Ltd will not be exported, re-exported or
transhipped in violation of any applicable export control laws and regulations promulgated and
administered by the government of the country claiming jurisdiction over the parties or transactions.
The Products and technologies to be supplied by Glyn Ltd will not knowingly be applied in the design,
development, production, stockpiling or use of the weapons of mass destruction, such as nuclear,
chemical and biological weapons or missiles to deliver any such weapons, nor for any use supporting
these weapons activities. We further certify that these products and/or technologies will not be sold or
disposed of to any party intending to use the products and/or technologies for any purpose or activity
17. Glyn will not be liable for any breach of contract due to any matter or things beyond Glyn’s control
(including but not limited to transport stoppages, transport breakdown, fire, flood, earthquake, acts of
God, strikes, lock-outs, work stoppages, wars, riots or civil commotion, intervention or public
authority, explosion or accident).